Warning – be careful with ingredients. Dairy products can be a problem (I can manage in small amounts); too much avocado oil can be a problem, too.
Baby Bel mushrooms
Tomato sauce – I’ve stopped using sauce.
Sargento sharp cheddar (ultra-thin) – change to suit taste
2 flour tortillas
Possibly black olives
- Slice up mushrooms, onions & possibly black olives to size preference.
- Mix ups toppings
- Add small amount of avocado oil, while mixing.
- add tomato sauce, cut up fresh oregano, salt, and pepper
- Flour tortillas
- If using a stone or skillet, lightly brush avocado oil on surface.
- Place one flour tortilla down and lightly brush avocado oil, then lay the second tortilla on top of this. The oil will hold the two together.
- Apply sauce to tortillas to taste
- Apply thin layer of cheese
- Apply toppings to taste
- Bake on convection @ 450° for 25 minutes on stone, 22 minutes on grate. Cook times will vary depending on oven.